Thursday, August 1, 2013

Shoedazzle Watch For Sale

SORRY, WATCH IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE!!! 8/13/13
Hello my fellow blog-peeps!
Sorry I have left you hanging for a while :( I'm back, though!!!!
So, this is how the story goes... I bought a watch from shoedazzle. I really like the watch and it's brand new; I would love to keep it if I find a place where one or two of the links can be taken off of it because it fits me a little TOO BIG! So, I'm trying to sell it first. If anyone would like to buy it, just email me @ dma411luv@yahoo.com. I am selling it for the same amount (which includes shipping). The watch is in Brand New in the Box condition, since I just bought it a few weeks ago. What you see in the pics is what you get :) 
Honestly & Truly, I really like the watch but I'm just too lazy to go find a place where I can get it fixed. However, if I don't sell it in a week or 2, then I'll just keep it :)
Thank you guys for taking the time to read this and let me know if you or someone you know is interested. 
God Bless!

DEAR GOD.............................

No comments :

Post a Comment